Monday, November 10, 2008

Shameless Plug

Hi all! JWU has started offering cooking classes to the general public this fall so I thought I'd post the information here in case anyone is interested (or knows anyone who is interested) in attending. Great holiday present idea?? The cost is $80 per class. While I haven't done these particular classes I have gone to classes offered to employees and each time I learn something new and the chef's are amazing! If you end up going, let me know how you liked it!

Chef’s Choice Classes
We are excited that we are able to provide cooking classes to the community. Please spread the word on these fun, educational, culinary classes to your colleagues, friends and family members. We have several courses available for the rest of the year. Email Gloria Picinini at gpicinini@jwu.edu for more information or to sign up.

Saturday, November 8th, 9am-noon Easy Chicken Dishes or Pastabilities
Saturday, November 22nd, 9am-noon Mixology
Saturday, December 6th, 9am-noon Pies, Pies, Pies or Vegetarian Cuisine
Saturday, December 13th, 9am-noon Soups & Sauces

No comments: